O dearest St. Joseph, I consecrate myself to thy honor and give myself to thee, that thou mayest always be my father, my protector, and my guide in the way of salvation. Obtain for me a great purity of heart and a fervent love of the interior life. After thine example, may I do all my actions for the greater glory of God, in union with the Divine Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary! And do thou, O Blessed St. Joseph, pray for me that I may share in the peace and joy of thy holy death Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Antipope Prevost personifies the diabolical inversion of Truth
Matthew 24:5 For many will come in my name saying, I am Christ: and they will seduce many. Monsignor Carlo Maria Viganò : In Paris, at th...
-
August 13, 2019 ( LifeSiteNews ) – Cardinal Raymond Burke said that the working document used for the upcoming Pan-Amazon synod org...
-
Prevost mocks Sainthood Evil Mockery of Sanctity Canonizations belong to the infallible Magisterium of the Pope, which proves that Prevost i...
-
Nostra Aetate was drafted by the homosexual and apostate priest Gregory Baum, who practiced sodomy during the Council. He advocated for th...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.