Request of Our Heavenly Mother for the Hour of Grace:
1. To be started from 12 noon until 1 p.m. (one full hour of prayer);
2. During this hour the person making the Hour of Grace either at home or in a church must put away all distractions;
3. Begin the Hour of Grace by praying three times the 51st Psalm with outstretched arms;
4. The rest of the Hour of Grace may be spent in silent communication with God, adoring the Sacred Host, meditating upon the Passion of Jesus, saying the Holy Rosary, praising God in you own way or by using favourite prayers, singing hymns, etc.
Psalm 51 — The Miserere
Prayer of Repentance (A psalm of David when Nathan the prophet came to him
after his sin with Bathsheba.)
1. Have mercy on me, O God, in your goodness; in your abundant compassion blot out
2. Wash Me thoroughly from mine iniquity; and cleanse me from my sin.
3. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
4. Against Thee, Thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in Thy sight; that Thou mightiest be
justified when Thou speakest, and be clear when Thou judgest.
5. Behold, I was shaped in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6. Behold, Thou desirest truth in the inward parts; and in the hidden part Thou shalt make me to
7. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8. Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which Thou hast broken may rejoice.
9. Turn away Thy Face from my sins; and blot out all mine iniquities.
10. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11. Cast me not away from Thy Presence; and take not Thy Holy Spirit from me.
12. Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation; and uphold me with Thy free Spirit.
13. Then will I teach transgressors Thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto Thee.
14. Deliver me from blood guilt, O God, thou God of my salvation; and my tongue shall sing
aloud of Thy justice.
15. O Lord, open Thou my lips; and my mouth shall proclaim Thy praise.
16. For Thou desires not sacrifice else would I give it; Thou delights not in burnt offerings.
17. My sacrifice, O God, is a contrite spirit; a heart contrite and humbled, O God, Thou wilt not
18. Be bountiful, O Lord, to Sion in Thy kindness; by rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem.
19. Then shalt Thou be pleased with sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offerings and
holocausts; then shall they offer bullocks upon Thine altar.
Prayer to Our Lady Mystical Rose
Maria Rosa Mystica - Mystical Rose, Immaculate Conception - Mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ - Mother of Grace - Mother of the Mystical Body, of the Church... You came down on earth to call upon us children of this earth to love each other, to unite, and live in peace.
You request from us charity, prayer, and penance. We thank god from the bottom of Our hearts that He has given you to us as Our Mother and Mediatrix in all our needs. Mary, full of grace, please help me, I beseech you, and grant me my special intention... (at this point clearly and specifically request from Our Mother the favor that you are seeking from Her)
You promised us your motherly protection, full of graces: "I am always very close to you with My motherly love."
Rosa Mystica, Immaculata, Mater Dolorosa, please show me that you are my Mother, Bride of the Holy Ghost, and Queen of Heaven and Earth. Amen.
Hail Holy Queen...
Lord Jesus Christ, you have sent us Your Mother as a wonderful example of holiness and mysticism and especially as an ideal and patroness for the priests and religious. We ask you, grant us Your help to imitate Your Most Holy Mother more and more, to become souls of expiation and victim souls for those priests and religious, who fail you: You who lives and reigns for ever and ever. Amen.