Monday, March 18, 2024

Bergoglio's hidden homosexual agenda behind same-sex blessings

 

Bergoglio's Homosexual Subversion Already Began in Buenos Aires



Leonardo Boff 3/17/2013: "A couple of months ago, for instance, Bergoglio expressly approved that a homosexual couple adopt a child. 
In Argentina Jorge Bergoglio no longer had faith and has turned Rome into the Seat of the Antichrist.

Truth is hated because the egomaniac desires to be a law unto himselfArchbishop Fulton Sheen

“I saw the fatal consequences of this counterfeit church;

I saw it increase; I saw heretics of all kinds flocking to the city.”

—Bl Anne C. Emmerich





The Hidden Agenda Behind Same-Sex Blessings

Gay activist Yayo Grassi,  Bergoglio's former student, affirms that he owes his mentor Bergoglio his open and progressive thinking.















McCarrick on Bergoglio’s Election: “We did it!”

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Msgr. Viganò: The legitimization of Sodomy pushed by James Martin "offends the Sanctity" of the Priesthood

  Apostate Priest and Gay Activist  James Martin Campaigns For Ordaining Homosexual Men As Priests Apostate homosexual activists—Prevost, Tu...