Saturday, January 23, 2016

Who is the stubborn and obstinate idolater now?

Gloria.TV News on the 8th of December 2014
 A bit Self-Centered:
Francis justifies his at times eccentric behavior. Quote: “From the start I said to myself: "Jorge, DON'T CHANGE, just keep on being yourself, because TO CHANGE AT YOUR AGE WOULD BE TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF ". And: “I’ve always kept on doing what I used to do in Buenos Aires. Perhaps even making MY OLD MISTAKES. But I prefer it like this, to be myself.” Or: “I am who I am even where protocols are concerned, just as I was myself in Buenos Aires. You can see why "NOT CHANGING" suited me so well.” Gloria.tv believes that changing for the better is a permanent task of the Christians.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The act of Apostasy involving the Pachamama worship ritual in Peru took place at pro-LGBT event led by the apostate Vatican official Jordi Bertomeu and the apostate Augustinians Lizardo Estrada Herrera and Miguel Ángel Cadenas

Pachamama ritual performed by Vatican official took place at pro-LGBT event - LifeSite Jordi Bertomeu: "With Leo XIV, the mission begun...