More revenge from the anti-Catholic Jorge Bergoglio
Francis goes after Puerto Iguazú Bishop Nicolás Baisi, 59, Argentina. Wanderer and La Cigüeña De La Torre know more.
• Baisi is a “beloved son” of Archbishop Aguer who has known him since Baisi was in high school.
• Aguer was Baisi's superior in the seminary and Baisi was Aguer's auxiliary bishop in La Plata.
• Bergoglio is furious about Aguer's bold speech (“parrhesia”).
• Since there is nothing more Bergoglio can do to Aguer, he takes out his anger on Baisi.
• Baisi is a good bishop, well educated, friendly and close to his faithful.
• Francis has said to Buenos Aires Archbishop Cuerva, “Choose the auxiliary bishops you want, and I will appoint them for you".
• So, one of the current Buenos Aires auxiliary bishops, whom Cuerva wants to get rid of, will go to Puerto Iguazú after Baisi.
• In May, Baisi wrote a common sense assessment of the previous meeting of Argentine bishops, but under Francis common sense is a crime.
• Among other things, Baisi says that the bishops should talk more about the Church and less about politics (“we see the mistakes of the politicians more easily than our own”).
• Caminante expects Francis to lynch also Villa María Bishop Samuel Jofré, another spiritual son of Archbishop Aguer.
One who justifies the wicked and one who condemns the righteous
are both alike an abomination to the Lord.
Apostasy: Bergoglio supports an Argentine old friend, gay activist nun, who inaugurated apartments for transvestite men with their homosexual partners and called them 'girls'
Bergoglianism is the ideology of Jorge Mario Bergoglio carried forward under the banner of the papacy which contradict the laws of God and the direct Commandments of Jesus Christ
“Bergoglianism = accommodating adultery, sodomy and abortion in the Church” : Christopher A. Ferrara
“Bergoglianism = accommodating adultery, sodomy and abortion in the Church”: Christopher A. Ferrara
“[The vice of sodomy] mobilizes him in the militia of the evil spirit and force him to fight unspeakable wars against God. She detaches the unhappy soul from the company of the angels and , depriving it of it excellence, take it captive under her domineering yoke” (...)Once this poisonous serpent has sunk its fangs into this unfortunate man, he is deprived of all moral sense, his memory fails , and the mind's vision is darkened. Unmindful of God , he also forgets his own identity. St. Peter Damian -Liber Gomorrhianus ad Leonem IX Romanum Pontificem