In early December, the Lepanto Institute learned that the Apostolic Nuncio to the United States (Abp. Christophe Pierre) is scheduled to participate in the annual assembly of a heretical priestly association called the Association of United States Catholic Priests (AUSCP). Since the Lepanto Institute has conducted multiple investigations of the AUSCP since 2015, we decided to contact Abp. Pierre to present him with some of our findings and to urge him to withdraw from the AUSCP’s Annual Assembly this Spring.
Receiving top billing on the AUSCP’s event page for the 2020 assembly, Abp. Christophe Pierre is identified as the “Assembly Mass Presider and Homilist.”
The AUSCP is a gravely dissident organization which promotes homosexuality, associates with organizations that promote same-sex “marriage,” supports open homosexuality in the priesthood, has undermined the authority and decisions made by bishops, and has endorsed the ordination of women to the priesthood.
At the heart of this issue is the fact that the AUSCP is deeply involved in the promotion of modernist ideologies within the Catholic Church. The Lepanto Institute has produced several reports on the actions and positions taken by the AUSCP, and links to some of these reports are as follows:
- AUSCP Officially Called for Women’s Ordination to the Priesthood
- AUSCP Gives Venue to Condemned LGBT Organizations
- AUSCP’s Plan for Ordained Women and Priestless parishes
- AUSCP’s Idea for Priestly Formation and Info on Conference speakers
- AUSCP’s Desire to Obtain Funding from Unsuspecting, Pew-sitting Catholics
- AUSCP’s Membership in an International Network of Heretical Organizations
- AUSCP’s Alliance with Heretical, Pro-Sodomy Organizations
- AUSCP’s Keynote Address from Notorious Priest, Fr. Richard Rohr
- AUSCP’s Vision of the Church in Relation to the Vision of Bl. Anne Catherine Emmerich
- AUSCP’s Bridge Dialogues Attempt to Change the Entire Structure of the Catholic Church
Read More at Lepanto Institute
Homosexual dissidents applauded that Bergoglio quickly accept Vigano's resignation.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.